It's not your average 9 til 5, and no two days are ever the same on the Shropshire Petals farm, but we love what we do and if you think you'd like to join our team, take a look at our career opportunities below.
Why work at Shropshire Petals?
We're a family-run 4th generation farm in Shropshire, who specialise in eco-friendly petal confetti and dried flowers. We treat our team like they're family too. We care about the people we work with at Shropshire Petals and we like to think it's a pretty exciting place to work. We believe in equality, developing people's skills and making our customers happy with our quality customer focused products and award-winning customer service.
Dispatch Assistant - Closing Date Mon 6th Sept 2021
An opportunity to join our growing online business. We are a family-owned petal confetti and dried flower farm based in rural Shropshire.
You will need to be an enthusiastic individual who is energetic, conscientious with a can-do attitude and a passion for the business. You will be required to work autonomously with a high level of initiative - don't worry, full training will be provided! Our ethos is be positive, friendly and hard-working, dispatching well-presented orders accurately and efficiently.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Printing and packing orders.
- Replenishing stock, monitoring stock levels and assistance with stock takes.
- General tidying.
- A good level of computer competency would be desirable.
Additional responsibilities for the right candidate to include:
- Creating personalised products for customers.
- Creating and dispatching dried flower arrangements.
- Guidance of casual staff in seasonal roles.
- Assistance with customer phone calls
- We are happy to consider both full time and part time applicants.
- Both permanent and temporary positions are available.
- We are open to varying working hours and days to suit applicants.
- General office hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am-4:00pm on a Friday.
- During the summer wedding season, the candidate may need to be flexible with hours and may require availability for occasional weekend work subject to your availability.
- Pay will be based on experience.
If you'd like to be part of our team, please let us know why and include an up-to-date CV: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE Mon 6th Sept 2021