Your aim is to choose a theme that means something to you and your partner.
It should reflect something about the two of you, both now and in the years to come. Simplistic? Colourful? Fairy tale? Rustic? Getting married abroad? Or, If you have a rough idea of when in the year you'd like to get married, use that as your theme foundation!
Below are just a few examples of SPs recommendations - you know we're the experts in this!
• Winter Wonderland - If you're getting married in the winter, or you just love the element of fantasy and purity; a winter wedding is the one for you. More often than not, winter wonderland themes are focused on tranquillity and minimal colour - bright and white. Glass décor and candles are a beautiful aesthetic add on in a winter wonderland themed wedding! To ensure a beautiful winter wonderland theme - we recommend a subtle blend like our Winters Morn.
• Spring/Summer - In our most bright and vibrant season, why not go for something that will pop against your sensational white gown! To represent beauty, happiness and high energy... We recommend Tutti Fruity! This popular mix has essence of pink, purple, yellow and ivory! The best representation of a spring/summer themed wedding!
• Autumn - Autumn is notably the most charismatic and cosy of all the seasons. Captivating our soft sides in an embrace of intimate and romantic colours. Why not try your own pick & mix? Our fave autumn pick and mix has to be Pink Lemonade and Copper Orange - Copper Orange is one of our larger petals. It looks absolutely stunning scattered down the aisle as a petal path! We love this combination, an essence of warmth that is perfectly complimented by dark wood and dim lighting.
• Boho/Rustic - A bohemian theme will never go out of style, the simplicity and rustic DIY element of this theme makes it your own and adds so much personality to your special day! String wrapped centre pieces and dream catchers add an edge of simple yet effective aesthetic to your décor. Our mix Vintage Daydream is a delight - and fits any bohemian/Vintage style wedding. Hosting colours ranging from pastel pinks to pale greys and ivory.
• Secret Garden/Lost Forest - A Secret Garden/Forest themed wedding, is somewhat similar to that of a fairy tale. Representing the couple as explorers and nature lovers, an upcoming trend that is exceptionally popular in 2020. Green tones with a mix of ivory and white to represent the mystical component that creates the Secret Garden vibe. A great addition to this theme is the use of large leaves and hanging ivy - to add some authenticity go eco and get some real plants! To assist your eco/green vibe - why not choose our simple Peppermint Rose mix! A delicate pink, ivory and mint green petal fusion.
• Weddings Abroad/Runaway with me - Although we embrace our culture and stay true to our British roots, we also supply to weddings abroad. A beach theme something you're looking for? This colour scheme can be super tricky, which is why we're here to make your journey that little bit more enjoyable. With such a breath-taking and beautiful view (yes we are talking about the bride too), you'll want simplicity - blue and ivory tones work wonders against the blissful scenery of a beach theme. If you're hoping to contrast the sea - why not go for Something Blue?
If you want to speak to a confetti expert - or just want some advice on theme colours or products you can give us a call on 01952 691553 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All our love,